Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Technology and Information 2.1 blog

How has technology affected the way I utilize accessing information... hmmm... well, let's see... I look many more things up on line because of the ease of finding specific information. Sometimes that works for me, sometimes not so well. There is so very much information out there that you have to do a lot of wading sometimes. Then too, there is so much interesting stuff along the way that it is easy to get distracted as well. Online resources are more often now my first stop in seeking answers, definintely (though NOTHING will ever replace BOOKS!).

As for how this effects the future role of the library, I don't really know. I am sure the library system will find a way to evolve and involve to meet the demands of change. At least I fervently hope so!

No comments: