Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reintroduction

I'm trying this again. The last time I wrote, week before last now (?), I ran out of time and could not for the life of me seem to send my url to the correct address. Frustrating. I'm quite sure it was something I was doing wrong, it usually is, but it kept saying there was no account for simpson.thomas@ocls.info, or some error like that anyways. Reintroducing myself... hmm, Karen Sutherland, and I work the paging list here at main. I have been here about a year and a half now. Married, 3 kids, 3 dogs and 3 cats. There's the basics : ) What do I hope to get out of 2.1? To become more fluent and at ease with getting around in cyberspace, knowing what is available and as importantly, being able to access it, so that I can share it as well!

1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Hi P-A-M!

Glad that you finally figured it out! I think we should be able to help you become more fluent - no problem! Have fun!

Tom